MARPOL 73/78 Map
A comprehensive, colour-coded world map highlighting MARPOL's 73/78 special areas of the world.
This concise map is regularly updated with the latest MARPOL information and amendments, so you can be sure that you have the most current map to hand. Forthcoming regulations which come into effect from January 2021 are also depicted. These include the 'oil and noxious liquid substances' special area for North West European waters and emission limits for diesel engines in vessels constructed on or after 1 January 2021.
Summary boxes beneath the map itemise the major requirements concerning:
- the discharge of oil or oily mixtures in both machinery and cargo spaces (Annex I)
- the discharge of noxious liquid substances (Annex II)
- the discharge of sewage (Annex IV)
- the discharge of garbage (Annex V) and
- Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) emissions as well as Sulphur Oxide (SOx) emissions (Annex VI)
Current Edition: 17th Edition
Please note: We review all of our maps periodically and make updates to the maps when changes are identified.
This map is also contained within The Ships Atlas which features the following maritime themed maps:
Frequent requests include:
- Adding a company's logo and contact information.
- Adding office locations
- An alternative size to the standard A3 format.