Maritime Piracy Incidents Map
An analysis of all the maritime piracy and armed robbery incidents reported to the IMB Piracy Reporting Centre from 2017 to June 2019.
Schematics are included showing:
- the locations of maritime piracy and armed robbery attacks
- regional statistics including pie charts
- the number of piracy incidents per region
- a breakdown of actual and attempted maritime piracy and armed robbery attacks
- levels of violence against crew and passengers involved in piracy incidents
- the location of the Internationally Recommended Transit Corridor (IRTC)
Current Edition: 7th Edition
Please note: We review all of our maps periodically and make updates to the maps when changes are identified.
This map is also contained within The Ships Atlas which features the following maritime themed maps:
Frequent requests include:
- Adding a company's logo and contact information.
- Adding office locations
- An alternative size to the standard A3 format.