Ports and terminals meeting required criteria can be found with just a few simple clicks.
FindaportCD enables you to:
- search for ports meeting specific criteria. Search by coordinates, country, name, port facilities, cargo types and drydock sizes.
- locate over 9,000 ports, harbours, terminals and marine facilities around the world.
identify which specific facilities are available at that port using the port symbols,
e.g. types of cargo handled and dry docks.
- view the port’s summary at a glance, as well as the detailed port information listed in over 70 headings.
- view over 5,600 port plans and 1,000 photographs, covering port layouts, approaches, berthing, moorings and equipment.
- view Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced (ACE Reports) provided by those at the forefront of the maritime industry. Over 2,500 in total.
- save your favourite ports
- print and save port information to the local PC
- email port information (internet connection required).
- check for more recent updates using our online service, findaport.com, which is updated daily. (internet connection required)