Shipping Guides was founded with a vision to provide the maritime industry with commercial port information, to assist in planning a port call and thereby enable safe and efficient access to marine port facilities around the globe. Today our extensive port information database, coupled with excellent long term communications with port representatives, is the foundation which enables us to realise this vision - to provide vital port data in a format that suits our customers' individual requirements.
Shipping Guides is committed to:
- retaining the high quality and relevance of the information published. Only reliable and reputable sources are utilised, with the resulting data authenticated by our team of ex-seafarers,
- meeting the needs of customers by incorporating their opinions regarding information available, innovation, product quality and service,
- accommodating a wide variety of commercial requirements by presenting information in meaningful and useful formats and structures,
- investing wisely in its people and technology to deliver innovative methods of harvesting and delivering port information, and
- working closely with the wider maritime community to deliver greater value to the mariner through data integration and delivery.