The Shipping World's Map
It also details key maritime areas and inset maps feature the very latest amendments to MARPOL 73/78 and International Load Line Zones and Areas.
Featuring port symbols which depict the cargoes handled at that port, together with an indication of their relative size, this useful and attractive world map is ideal for use in the office, in the boardroom or on the bridge.
- 1,500 major ports and terminals around the world
- 90 new entries since the last edition
- MARPOL 73/78 with latest amendments
- Load line zones and areas
- Major dry docks
- Time clocks indicating UT (GMT) standard time zones
- Key maritime areas, including Europe and the Mediterranean, NW Australia, Japan, Eastern Asia, the Philippines, Bass Strait, the Gulf, Gulf of Guinea, India, the Caribbean, North Gulf of Mexico, Vancouver/Seattle, the Great Lakes and St Lawrence Seaway
- Your corporate logo can be added to The Shipping World's Map if desired (minimum order requirement applies)
- Larger sizes available upon request (minimum order requirement applies)
Latest map update:
Size A0 measuring 1189 x 841mm
Custom Options: (additional cost applies)
Create unique and functional corporate gifts buy adding your company logo and details to this map.
The Shipping World's Map can be enlarged up to 2120mm x 1500mm depending on the map finish required.
Maximum sizes avaiable:
2120mm x 1500mm: plain paper with or without lamination (single sided lamination)
1908mm x 1350mm: encapsulated (double sided lamination).
Please contact us directly to purchase this map with any optional extras.
" The maps we bought look exceptional in printing, especially by Shipping Guides recommendation to put our company logo on. Needless to further mention, the maps are easy to read and durable, we would definitely recommend these maps to our worldwide shipping clients. "
WorldWide Bulk, 2013
Customised version of The Shipping World's Map
" We’re really impressed and think it is a wonderful map to have in our office. Thank you very much for this!! "
Dens Ocean, 2011
Enlarged version of The Shipping World's Map