Guide to Port Entry eBook
Complete content from Guide to Port Entry 2017-2018 in eBook format.
Guide to Port Entry is the definitive reference manual for shipping companies, shipmasters, operators and marine specialists. Now, this four volume publication is available to purchase as an eBook within Seamanship Library.
This guide provides vital port information, including general port overview, pre-arrival information, maximum size of vessel, health, safety and security, communications, berthing operations, regulations and cargo and shore facilities.
- Over 11,400 commercial ports and terminals in over 190 countries, all reviewed and revised since the last edition
- 109 new ports and terminals are included
- 83 port information headings
- Unique QR codes for each port entry providing access to updated port information via Findaport.com
- 5,049 port plans and mooring diagrams, designed and reviewed by our in-house cartographers
- Over 23,700 port service providers
- Over 1,700 Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced provided by fellow seafarers following port visits
- 2,979 cross references ensuring no duplicated information is listed
- All data is sourced directly from port authorities, agents or operators
Volumes 1 and 2 consist of detailed port information laid out in logical sequence across 83 headings. For a full list of our headings, please click here.
Volumes 3 and 4 provide usable and detailed port plans and mooring diagrams, invaluable to shipmasters approaching unfamiliar ports and berths.
Plans are available in six categories for easy reference:
- Country Plans: showing the location of ports
- Port Location: location of, and approaches to, ports, harbours and terminals
- Berth Locations: berth numbers and locations
- Berthing Diagrams: individual berth and mooring arrangements
- Berth Equipment: including cranes, manifolds, chiksans, fire-fighting equipment, fendering and much more
- Shipmasters' Plans: drawings/plans as supplied by shipmasters, officers, superintendents and other authoritative sources
This product is dispatched via the Witherby Publishing Group.
Technical support queries should be addressed to the Witherby Publishing Group.
Systems requirements information is provided under the Systems Requirements tab here.
For further information, please contact Christine Poole on:
T: +44 (0) 1506 463 227
For any port Information queries, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
£475 for a 1 user standalone version
Standalone eBooks are supplied with 1 licence + 1 backup and are not transferable between platforms.
£900 for a 5 user network version
Network eBooks run from a shared network folder on an Intranet, allowing multiple persons access to the eBook.