- Over 11,400 commercial ports and terminals in over 190 counties, all reviewed and revised since the last edition
- 109 new ports and terminals are included
- 83 port information headings
- Unique QR codes for each port entry providing access to updated port information via Findaport.com
- 5,049 port plans and mooring diagrams, designed and reviewed by our in-house cartographers
- Over 23,700 port service providers
- Over 1,700 Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced provided by fellow seafarers following port visits
- 2,979 cross references ensuring no duplicated information is listed
- All data is sourced directly from port authorities, agents or operators
- Four hardback volumes - two of text, two of plans
- No advertising, no duplication
- Trial FindaportCD, enclosed with every edition of Guide to Port Entry. For access to updated port information a subscription is required.
For more information about the forthcoming edition, please click here.