Over 3 times more maps and double the port information content of any other maritime atlas, PLUS 10 maritime themed maps, which retail at over £160!
The Ships Atlas can be used separately or in conjunction with Guide to Port Entry as a quick reference to the location and facilities available at the port, harbour or terminal.
- Locate over 16,000 ports, harbours, terminals and marine facilities around the world
- Identify which specific facilities are available at that port using the port symbols.
- Gather further port statistics and information from the index
- Obtain further regional specific details
- Determine the distance to other international ports using our distance tables
- View piracy incidents and other maritime related information including, International Load Line Zones and Areas, Sensitive Sea Areas, MARPOL 73/78, Global Wind Patterns, Countries, Standard Time Zones, Ocean Currents, International Navigating Conditions and Global Distribution of Major Diseases. (Many sold separately)
- Access more comprehensive information on shipping facilities than any other commercial shipping atlas available including, the lat/long, UNLOCODE, maximum size vessel permissible, nearest airport, fuel and medical availability